Please click on the type of abuse that you want to report:
- [DoS/DDoS] if YOU detect to be the target of a Denial of Service attack originated from WEBDROPS network or a Customer Dedicated Server
- [INTRUSION] if WEBDROPS network or a Customer Dedicated Server is the source of malicious activities and suspicious traffic directed to YOU
- [JUNK/SPAM] if YOU received junk email containing Phishing Scams or Viruses, coming from WEBDROPS or a Customer Dedicated Server
- [VIRUS/RANSOM] if a Dedicated Server or a Web Site hosting by WEBDROPS is the target of links related with Phishing, RansomWare or diffusion of a Virus
- [PRIVACY/COPYRIGHT] if a Dedicated Server or a Web Site hosting by WEBDROPS appears to be the source of unauthorized distribution of Private/Copyrighted files or information
- [WEBSITE-CONTENT] if you found some indecent, offensive, unsuitable content in a Dedicated Server or a Web Site hosting by WEBDROPS
- [OTHER] to notify other forms of abuse
Keep in mind that every kind of abuse you report, will be investigated manually by our security staff, so please do not report bullshits.
Issues will be processed with a different urgency depending on the time, type and severity; ranging from immediately to within 12 working hours. You will receive a feedback as soon as the abuse is investigated by a Security Technician. Thanks!